Class Leading Safety
Starting with advanced high-strength, hot-stamped steels. The Dodge Dart offers an incredibly stiff overall structure and safety cage with outstanding protection. Along with 10 standard airbags, reactive front head restraints, and available options like Blind Spot Monitoring and class exclusive Rear Cross Path Detection. With these standard and available safety features the 2013 Dodge Dart is among the safest vehicles in its class.
- Crush Zones. These divert and dissipate impact energy away from the passenger compartment, helping minimize injuries in the event of an accident
- Electronic Stability Control with Anti lock Brakes. This system steps in when it detects that you're veering off you intended path, engaging the anti lock brake system, brake assist and all-speed traction control to help you maintain directional control.
- Rain Brake Support System. When the windshield wipers are in use, the brakes are instantly triggered to gently clamp down on the rotors to dry them off, making for more responsive braking in the rain.
- Panic Brake Assist. In the event of an emergency, braking situation, it will detect how fast you're applying the brakes, and will respond by boosting power as needed.
- Ready-Alert Braking. This system anticipates situations when the driver initiates an emergency brake stop and pre-charges the brakes to decrease the time required for full brake application.
- Reactive Head Restraint System. Reactive front head restraints are designed to help prevent or reduce the extent of injuries in certain types of rear-end impacts by minimizing the gap between the head restraint and the occupant's head.